Hello My girlfriend and I had sex yesterday may 9th

Ask The Doctor > Uncategorized > Hello My girlfriend and I had sex yesterday may 9th

Patient: Hello. My girlfriend and I had sex yesterday may 9th. The condom broke and all the cum went inside her. She is on birth control but was out of pills for today. she will have her pills tomorrow. Does she need to take plan b? Or jus double up on her pill tomorrow. Please help. Freaking out

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concern here.It depends upon whi ch row of pills are missing, if it is your active pills, better to take plan- b.If it is your last week pill, better to take pill as early as possible.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.Good luck.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No