Hello, my girlfriend is worried she might have vaginal cance

Q: Hello, my girlfriend is worried she might have vaginal cancer. She has 2 small lumps in the opening of the vagina which are sensative snd can hurt if touched, she has also been experiencing tummy ache in the pelvic region at times folliwed with headaches and dizzyness, there was also a problem with her breathing but after visiting the dictor she was told it was most likely due to stress which she has been under a lot lately. Other things to note are that she has felt sick and just recently started gipping whilst having tummy ache. Her vagina is also causing her discomfort, it is stinging around those lumos after having intercourse. I am very worried for her. Finally, it is worth noting that she has seen a doctor in the past and she was told the lumps could be hymnen rementments although my girlfriend isnt entirely convinced the doctor looked properly... Thankyou

Symptoms:  Tummy ache, dizzyness, pelvic pain, discomfort in vagina, blurry eye sight, sickness, gipping, headaches