Hello, My girlfriend's period is missed

Q: Hello,

My girlfriend's period is missed.

We havent had sex yet, so no penetration neither cuming in or on her body. We just played like masturbating eachother and the max that occured was her touching herself after a little contact with seminal liquid and after that she showered her vigina, even tough it was very very little quantity of it.

Plus, she started school and changed her routine. She she is waking up 5 am now, and I know sleep influences on hormons.

What do you think it is?
Pregnacy or just naturally late?

Firstly as she has missed her menses, it is important that pregnancy has to be ruled out for all practical purposes considering the slightest chances of her fingering herself with smeared seminal fluid. This is to be performed after 7 days of missed periods with a urine pregnancy test kit. If negative then the delay can be easily attributed to physical stress she has been going through pertaining to her daily schedule which can inadvertently cause hormonal imbalance and hence the delay in menses. This is correctable by allowing/incorporating stress busting exercises and meditation or yoga in your lifestyle.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.