Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello my husband and i have been ttc. I am currently taking medicine of provera. Could i be pregnant?

Hello my husband and i have been ttc. I am currently taking medicine of provera. Could i be pregnant?

Patient: Hello my husband and i have been ttc . I am currently taking the off brand medicine of provera and have been taking it since oct.2014 to regulate my periods. Since ive started the meds. I have been have my period. I ovulated jan.28 2015 my fertile days were the 25-30th of jan. We had sex everyday starting 2days before i was fertile. I have been having fatigue, headaches, sore boobs, cramping on and off, nusea, and am using the bathroom waaay more than usual, also ive been gassy and constipated. Are these symptoms? I took a test 11dpo and got a BFN i am now 13dpo. Could i be pregnant? Will i get a accurate result today? I am due for AF tomorro and have been experiencing AF like symptoms but still nothing wen i wipe.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query,The best way to confirm pregnancy would be, do undertake a blood serum beta hCG test no w after 7 days of last intercourse in the fertile period. If the hCG levels are more than 1 then you are pregnant , but if its less than 1, then pregnancy is ruled out completely and then what you are experiencing is premenstrual syndrome symptoms, which indicate that your menses shall ensure in next few days . So best is to do perform the beta hCG test soon.regards