Hello my nephew who is 135 months old has a complaint

Patient

Q: Hello.
my nephew who is 13.5 months old has a complaint of blood tinged mucous from nose whenever he cries.his father has history of epistaxis since childhood.we are afraid whether its a genetic problem to the baby or something else.kindly guide and plz mention its treatment as well.thanx

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I cannot decide any conclusion based on the history you have given. I recommend that you talk to a Pediatrician. He will examine him and then reach a diagnosis.

One of the tests that will help is microscopy of the bloody mucous. This will help you out.

Wishing your nephew the best.