Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello my period finish on 21-04 and i start the

Hello my period finish on 21-04 and i start the

Patient: Hello my period finish on 21-04 and i start the pill on 23-04,i been in holidays on 01-05 and i forget my pill so i had again period but just for 2 days and suppost my period come on 16-05 and still nothing i donne one urine test from farmacy and was negative.i feel pain and scrambs and also fat.Can be my period coming?

Symptoms: Scrambs and like period pain

Doctor: Thank you for choosing us.Yes. This could be uterine pain but I do not think it is related to periods. I think you n eed to see a Doctor to confirm the cause.It is possible that a hormone imbalance is causing the pain. Please talk to a Doctor. All the best.