Hello my period finish on 21-04 and i start the

Q: Hello my period finish on 21-04 and i start the pill on 23-04,i been in holidays on 01-05 and i forget my pill so i had again period but just for 2 days and suppost my period come on 16-05 and still nothing i donne one urine test from farmacy and was negative.i feel pain and scrambs and also fat.Can be my period coming?

Symptoms:  Scrambs and like period pain

A:   Thank you for choosing us.

Yes. This could be uterine pain but I do not think it is related to periods. I think you need to see a Doctor to confirm the cause.

It is possible that a hormone imbalance is causing the pain. Please talk to a Doctor. All the best.