Hello, My period is two weeks late but I haven't had sex since February.

Patient : Hello, My period is two weeks late but I haven't had sex since February (about 3 months ago- so pregnancy is not the problem). I had my last period about 6-7 weeks ago. Also I am quite slim and recently I noticed that my stomach is really bloated and I've tried to eat foods that reduce bloating by I haven't seen any changes to the bloating, in fact, it seems to be getting worse. I haven't changed my diet or exercise either. Do you have any idea about what is going on and what I should do to reduce the bloating?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query at ATD. I have gone through your history and understand your concerns. There are so m any causes of irregular menses other than pregnancy like hormonal changes,fibroid, infection, thyroid disorder and PCOD. In your case hormonal changes maybe the cause. Get your thyroid profile test done. Take antacid for your belching and if constipation is there take something for that. Get your ultrasound test to rule out the other cause of missed period as we discussed above. Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information. Good luck. Regards