Hello, My problem is I had unprotected sex

Q: Hello, My problem is I had unprotected sex and then took the morning after pill. I waited till I could take an early pregnancy test and it came up negative. I then waited a few more days and took another one. They both came out negative, when can I relax and stop stressing?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Since you have not got periods after the play you had, you are not safe.
Pregnancy tests done by urine kit at home usually get positive only after 10 days of missing the periods. If your next cycle is due, so there is no point in getting pregnancy test done.
Get the test done after 10 days, of missing your periods.
I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.