Hello, my question is i had sex on feb 12

Patient : Hello, my question is i had sex on feb 12 i did not get my period that month (but i did get it in jan.) untill march 2 i got my "period" (had spotting through out feb 21-23 when i was supposed to get my period) am i pregnant? I have been having unprotected sex since then
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks of the query, The best way to establish any pregnancy at present would be to undertake a blood serum beta hCG test. If the levels of hCG are more than 1 or raised then you are pregnant or you have been experiencing threatened abortion as on 2nd march. But if the test is negative then 2nd march was your menses and you are pregnancy safe. Regards