Hello , my son 8.3 years old Has been

Patient

Q: Hello , my son 8.3 years old . Has been getting fever again and again for the past month at an interval
Of approx 8 days . Has taken antibiotics twice in the period and thrice it was coupled with bad throat and cough . Antibiotic taken
First arithromysin and then linospan . Otherwise hes a healthy and active boy . What cd be the reason

Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting ATD.

Fever occurs in response to infection, injury, or inflammation and has many causes. It could be viral respiratory infection, that can cause recurrent fevers like this even after a course of antibiotics. EBV, Parvovirus, Herpes simplex, etc. Bacterial infections like Mycobacterium, Brucellosis, can cause recurrent fever. It is required to evaluate in detail before coming to conclusion and treat accordingly. Please consult Pediatric specialist for further workup.

Meanwhile, can use Crocin for relief from fever.