Hello my son got high fever tablets not

Patient : Hello my son got high fever tablets not help he is really feel bad please any medicine? thank you Erika
Symptoms:  Eyes tearing
Doctor :   Hi. Noted the history of your son getting high fever, tablets not working. I would advise a simple therapy that the fever will come down faster. This is called cold sponging. Take cloth wet with water and apply all over body, let us dry up on its own,; repeat the procedure till the temperature comes down. This will surely help to bring the temperature to normal. Continue the medicines as before. Hope this helps you