Hello! My wife is in the 19th week of her pregnancy

Q: Hello!
My wife is in the 19th week of her pregnancy. She had developed slight but consistent paint in the lower abdomen. The doctor called for ultrasound in KUB region, prenatal and urine culture. Culture test yielded no growth , baby is fine while KUB scan report says that both kidneys are normal in size and echotexture. Dilation of pcs in right kidney is seen,however, no calculi are noted. No hydronephrosis or calcui is seen in left kidney . RT kidney is 111.9x59.5x27.2mm in cortical thickness. LT kidney is 128.2x55.2x30.9mm in cortical thickness. No abnormal dilation of ureters is seen. The vesicoureteric junction appears normal. Ureteric jets are seen bilaterally. Urinary bladder is well distended. Wall thickness is normal. No infra-luminal debris or calculi is seen.

Impression: Prominent PCS is seen in RT kidney- changes consistent with hydronephrosis of pregnancy.
Her doctor says the report is fine and had given some pills to relieve the pain. Is there anything that we need to worry during delivery or post delivery? Thanks.