Hello Nice day we're having I'm having stomach cramps, which

Q: Hello. Nice day we're having. I'm having stomach cramps, which I'm assuming are menstrual cramps, since I'm around that time of the month. Currently I'm on 40mg Prozac and 25mg Atarax 3 times a day. I took an Aleve last night, as well as some Pepto Bismol, at the correct dosage when the aleve didn't work. I tried a warm bath, but to no avail. I currently have on 2 Icy Hot patches on my stomach. The question is: Can I take Tylenol 3 with Codine, or would it create a bad chemical reaction with the other medications I took? Thank you so very much!