Hello, ok so I did some ab workouts like 3

Patient

Q: Hello, ok so I did some ab workouts like 3 days ago and running but a few days later I've been peeing but little drops of blood come out I don't know why it's bright red sort of a pinkish color I pee very frequently like every 20 minutes I am very worried :( I am trying to drink much fluids. Sometimes clots of blood will be in the toilet but very small I need to know what I have :( I'm worried i might get UTI.

Symptoms:  Peeing every 20-15 minutes
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us

When you run, you tend to injure the muscles of the body. In severe injury or more injury than usual, you will damage the muscles and release myoglobin which is released in urine. Myoglobin is red in colour. If the blood stops in 2 days, do not worry. If it continues, see a Doctor and get a urine test done to rule out an infection. All the best.

Hope this helps you.