Hello, ok so my boyfriend and i were rubbing genitals

Patient : Hello, ok so my boyfriend and i were rubbing genitals without clothing and when i went home i saw a brownish goo in my panties and then the next day i got my period and today i noticed that my nipples got harder than they usually get. Does all this mean something? Am i pregnant or just paranoid?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The most conclusive evidence of ruling out the pregnancy is the appearance of the period, so, since you're already on your period, there is no chance of pregnancy. Moreover, no one ever gets pregnant without vaginal penetration. Only when semen is deposited in the female vagina, one can get pregnant. Hope this was helpful, Regards