Hello,on may 1st i’ve noticed some brown/pinkish discharge a

Patient: Hello,on may 1st i’ve noticed some brown/pinkish discharge and it last for 3 days. After that i had some spotting (my period is very heavy) so this was really strange. Also i had and still have nausea and fatigue. Yesterday bleeding /spotting has stopped but i still have nausea,fatigue and headaches. Plus i still have brown duscharge (light brown) what’s wrong with me? (Im 22 years old)

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It is important that you do a pregnancy test to first rule out a pregnancy, as you have early pregnancy symptoms with spotting. If negative, wait for a week and repeat the pregnancy test.If the test is negative, we will have to rule out the causes of spotting like a polyp, a hormonal imbalance, thyroid dysfunction, stress, etc.Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and further investigations. The doctor will treat you accordingly after the reports.Hope this helped.Regards.