Hello over the past year i have had repeated lower

Q: Hello. over the past year i have had repeated lower left back pain every few weeks. it is hard for me to walk, laugh, cough, sneeze etc, and it hurts when i put my chin to my chest. it will go away after a few days but it keeps happening and nothing seems to help. i'm pretty overweight, but i want help, not a diet plan. thank you!

Symptoms:  Pain in lower left back, hurts when coughing/sneezing/laughing, pain when head is put to chest, hard to walk- have to slightly lean to the left when walking