Hello! Pls, comment on this blood test

Patient : Hello! Pls, comment this blood test. LEUCOCYTES. 9.0 x10^3/uL NEUTROPHILS. 83 LYMPHOCYTES. 15 MONOCYTES. 1 EOSINOPHILS 1 PLATELETS. 238 MPV 10.80% PCT 0.25% Blood film Normohronyc Normocytic red blood cels Leucocytes & platelets appear normal
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to us. You have no mentioned units in your question, but it seems like all is normal in the Blood report. I will briefly explain each answer and tell you the normal range. Leukocytes - these are the white blood cells or the police of the body - 6,000 to 11,000/ml Differential leukocyte count - This is a ratio of the different type of WBC seen in the blood - Neutrophil: Lymphocytes: Monocyte: Eosinophil - normal range - 60-80:20-40:1:1 Platelets range - 150,000-400,000 - Yours are assumed to be 238,000 which is normal as well MPV stands for Mean Platelet Volume - The range of MPV is 7.5 to 11.5 fL You have written PCT which stands for procalcitonin. This seems a bit out of place since it is not a commonly tested blood parameter. However, your PCT range is also normal. But there may be a bacterial infection. Your Red blood cells and White blood cells appear normal and hence, you need not worry about anything in your blood report. I hope this helps you. Do talk to a Doctor for more information.