Hello, recently (for many months now) I've been experiencing numbness

Patient

Q: Hello, recently (for many months now) I've been experiencing numbness and tingling in my extremities (especially when I'm hot), vision problems, I have trouble walking, muscle spasms In my upper body, and have had extreme exhaustion. Also an uncomfortable tightening feelin in my chest and abdominal region that has lasted two days so far. I am 17 and a female. We got an MRI, an there are zero lesions in my brain or spine. Could I have Multiple Sclerosis?

Doctor