Hello, recently i had unprotected sex with 5 total different

Q: Hello, recently i had unprotected sex with 5 total different girls. yes i know. i am a complete idiot. 4 of them were in cancun mexico on spring break. im 21 and i was diagnosed with clamytia about 3 weeks after spring break. i took doxy for a week, two weeks ago. now today, 6 weeks aftwr spring break, my testicles ache. im having serious soaking night sweats and i never sweat to begin with. i live in florida and used to the heat so night sweats are very abnormal for me. i played flag football and got super super soar really quick. my left testicle and my penis hurt for about half the day for the past week. especially when i smoke pot (which is very often). i was tested two days ago for hiv, herpes, clam, ghon, syph etc and i came up negative for all. now im scared of TB or testy cancer. can somone give me suggestions. im about to go to the ER right this second because i was convinced it was HIV this whole time and wanted to kil myself (not actually) but now that im negative i dont know where to start!