Hello, recently within the past month I have been getting

Patient : Hello, recently within the past month I have been getting severe stomach pains. I have also had a month long sinus infection. They did a ct scan of my head to find the the sinus infection. They did a ct scan of my belly and found nothing. They think I may be suffering from and ulcer or IBS. However, the pain is located in my mid to lower abdomen. So I'm not sure if it is an actual ulcer. I did/do have a lot of mucous in my stool and a small fissure as well. Two days ago, I was admitted into the ER for chest pain. It feels like an oncoming asthma attack without the wheezing. I had asthma when I was about 15, but seemed to go away on it's own. I also had severe cramping in my left calf, and they ruled out dvt and PE as they did a Doppler on my leg and a chest x Ray. I am still. Very short of breath and I'm finishing it hard to breathe. I constantly feel faint and I don't know what to do. I have nowhere to turn as I am seeing a family physician next week. I feel like I can't hold out that long. I feel awful and I have made around 7 ER trips in the last month for various different things and I feel that they are not taking me serious. Please help!!!!
Symptoms:  Lung pain, shortness of breath, stomach pains, feeling faint, vision changes, headaches.