Hello, since early puberty, I've suffered from multiple phys

Q: Hello, since early puberty, I've suffered from multiple physical conditions that impact my life severely. At age 13, I had the most severe amount of body hair and acne in my school, and at 18, I started going bald. To this day, at 25, my face is also extremely oily, with my body hair an balding causing extreme ridicule in my dating life (lets face it, it's no longer the 80's!). My body hair also causes a lot of hygenic problems in my personal regions that are very embarassing and quite disgusting. I also have a severe brow bone formation that is larger than any human being I've ever seen. It's as though my body has been producing its own steroids for years! What in the world is wrong? Shaving and hair removal is not a sensible option for my private areas... but is there any hormonal treatments that can stop this excessive masculinity? I don't want to be caveman any longer!

Symptoms:  Excessive masculine features.