Hello sir, 3 weeks ago my father was hospitalised due to

Q: Hello sir,
3 weeks ago my father was hospitalised due to high blood pressure and diabetes.Doctor diagnosed that his heart condition was not good and was in ICU for next two days.I was along with him in the hospital.I am a male of 24 years.During these two days i was in very tensed mental situation.I used to cry lonely.
After reaching home i felt a tender pain like feeling in my left chest.now my left arm vein and some times my left leg is having pain.I searched about it online and found it similar to heart problem.But my pain is not there when i am working,running,during gym,etc.. It is only there some times when i am sitting for a long time infront of tv or in a very relaxed state.A pulsing feeling without pain is also there in my left ear on that day onwards.
I checked my ECG and doctor told me it is okay and told me that dont panic at this age about heart desease..I found my cholesterol level slightly above norma
.My height 172 cm
Weight 82 kg.
Kindly suggest a solution..