Hello sir Age is- 26 years, i have kidney stone.

Patient : Hello sir. Age is- 26 years old. Gender- Mail and my country is Bangladesh. I have a 0.8cm kidney stone in my right kidney. First time I fell this problem before 5 months ago. i take now Napadol or peracetamol 325mg and ciprocin 500 or ciprofloxacin usp 500mg tablets . So what can i do now and what the solution for my problem. How can i remove my kidney stone by body urine?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. Ciproflxacin is an antibi otic used to treat Urinary tract infection, that can occur in case of stones. The size of your stone is quite big, but the decision that it would be treated conservatively or surgically would be based on the location of the stone. If there is any hydronephrosis, then you would require surgical removal of the stone. If there is no hydronephrosis, you would require Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) to see the functioning of the kidney's. So, decision would be based on that. Till then just consume plenty of water. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy

Related Q&A

Q: I woke up this morning with a pain in my bladder that was dull. While working this morning it became very painful and...

Q: I had some flank pain and went to a urologist and was diagnosed with kidney stones (4 - from 5mm to 7mm). I am sched...

Q: I am 68 years old male and i found small drops of blood in urine after my blood pressure medication in the morning

Q: I'm a 19 year old male in good physical shape. I have never really had any medical problems in the past and rarely vi...

Q: Around 3 months ago I went to the doctors with testicle/groin/kidney pain and was told it seemed it was kidney stones...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon