Hello sir, I am Ajeet, 25 years old from India I m

Q: Hello sir,
I am Ajeet, 25 years old from India.
I m suffering from seborrhoeic dermatitis and chronic dandruff from last two years, which result my severe hair loss with itching and scaling. In my past, I have never used shampooes and conditioner till the age of 22 years. During this time my hairs was in very good condition.
But from the age of 22 , I got this problem even dont know how i got this disease.

I have used medicated shampooes containing coal tar, ketoconazole & zinc pyrithione but they help for a little time. I have gone through the allopathic as well as homeopathic treatment but haven't seen any improvement. My hairs are going to grey and thin with almost no strength. I amnot using any hair oil as doctores told me. I am shampooing my hairs in 2 to 3 days with a lot of hairfall during shampooing.

From some time, I have been applying honey on my scalp which heals the scalp for some time but not removing the disease.

I dont want to loose my all hairs. Please suggest me, what should I do...i m loosing my concentration from my study for competetive exams.

I want a permanent solution for this . I shall be grateful to you for your suggestions.

Symptoms:  Dandruff, scaly flakes on scalp, itching, severe hair loss