Hello sir I have been having multiple symptoms

Q: Hello sir
I have been having multiple symptoms and I am confused
I have been diagnosed with depression and also have pcos and migraine
for more than 2 months the left side of my stomach has been hurting but is not severe and the ultrasound did not show anything unusual
I am extremely fatigued throughout the day and today I am feeling very weak, nauseous and and I am shaking
I have been having trouble breathing as well
this is recent.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

PCOS and migraine are things commonly found in females. PCOS stands for Polycystic Ovarian syndrome. It is a disorder where there are multiple cysts present on the ovary.

These cysts can cause changes in hormone levels. The changes in hormone levels can explain a lot of your symptoms. Here is a list of symptoms:
- Irregular periods
- Hirsutism
- Acne
- Male pattern balding

The treatment for PCOS is pretty simple. You can use Birth control pills to regulate the hormones. After the hormones start getting normal, you will feel the symptoms lessen.

In severe cases, the cysts are removed by different types of surgeries. You need to talk to a Doctor to get these done. All the best.