Hello sir/ mam My gf's actual periods starts on the first week of the month. Wants to know the chances of pregnancy.

Patient : Hello sir/ mam ... My gf's actual periods starts on 1st week of the month , last time she had period started on 8th Jan before sex and ended on 14th Jan .. And we had unprotected sex i mean i did not insert i had jus kept my penis on her vegina and i doubt that some small amount of prejaculated sperm may have entered in her vegina on 19th Jan so she took ipill after 10 hours n even after 30 hours.And after that her periods started on 27Jan to 1feb only 5 days actually routine is 7 days and her expected date is 1st week of the month... Now It's 4th march no period yet, is there any chances of getting pregnant .. And when should be next period expected either 28 days after the missed menstruation cycle or after the regular MC????? And what are the chances of pregnancy .. Reply soon(ipill:emergency contraceptive pill)
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Periods can be expected after 28 days of the last bleeding, however, there can be delay ed or early cycles too as a side effect of the I pill. Since she got her cycles, though for 5 days after her last intercourse there is no chance of pregnancy. Do not use emergency pills regularly as they have their own side effects and can alter the menstrual cycles badly. Hope this helped. Regards