Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello Sir/ Mam, My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and

Hello Sir/ Mam, My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and

Patient: Hello Sir/ Mam, My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and taken mifty kit 1st tab after suggested by physician, As per physician bleeding will be start within two hrs after taking mifty kit 1st tablate, but only she feels stomach pain, no bleeding has come, requested to suggest and reply.

Doctor: Hello Sir,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.Mifikit( abortion pill s can only be taken under doctor supervision because sometimes it may cause severe bleeding, incomplete abortion and infection.Usually bleeding starts 4-6 hrs after taking misoprostol tablet.So please do not get worried, wait and watch and complete rest of the course as advice.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.Good luck.Regards.