Hello sir This goes back when i was a kid about

Patient

Q: Hello sir.
This goes back when i was a kid about 8 to 10 years old cannot remember accurately.I used to come home from school having a very heavy bag on my back and immediately instead of resting or taking a nap i used to play games on my computer without resting my back and used to see my monitor screen closely in such a way that my shoulder were forward and not in a relaxed position. For example if (8) in the picture below is the computer then my pose would be towards it as shown below.

/ 8 (/) is me and I used to be alot more bended than.
Well this went on and one day as I was in this position my back shoulder started to hurt like the muscle was contracted and i suddenly lied back and the pain went.From that day onward.........I cannot sit straight infront of anything whther it is tv,my computer or even on my study desk.Whenever I sit my shoulder muscles start hurting like someone is just pulling them hard as they like...............Please sir you have to help me or my whole life is doomed

Symptoms:  Muscle pain as soon as i sit in a chair.
Doctor