Hello, So for the past 3 days I have this weird

Patient: Hello,So for the past 3 days I have this weird sensation of sunburn in my upper back. I really don’t know what to think of it, it happened together with a flu, seems like I have recovered from the flu, but the sensation is still there. I wouldn’t say it’s painful or anything, but the skin is sensitive at the back and front (upper body part), I believe it might have to do something with anxiety, it’s not bad, but I am person that tends to worry quiet a bit for no reason sometimes, specially at night before sleep, what could this be?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the question.It is possible that the flu caused your body to be sensitive to allergens or to the s un. Your body may have begun to produce antibodies against the skin. This can cause redness and pain.This is one theory. It is also possible that medication caused a reaction in the body. Regardless of the cause, it is difficult to diagnose without an examination. I recommend that you talk to a Doctor who will examine you.Once examined, he can help you with home remedies or with medical treatment. All the best.