Hello! So I vastly enjoy the taste of Aloe Vera

Patient : Hello! So I vastly enjoy the taste of Aloe Vera Juice. I've googled about it as it's not a popular drink at all, and there's tons of sites saying good effects BUT also saying there's many bad effects. Like triggering hemmerhoid, appendicts, chrons disease and many many more. Is this true? A 1.5 L bottle lasts me about 3-4 days. I am concerned for my personal health?? Please help me out
Symptoms:  None, just I have been pooing a lot more regularly as Aloe Vera Juice/Drink includes laxatives