Hello, so today I was diagnosed with an ear infection

Patient : Hello, so today I was diagnosed with an ear infection & swelling in my right year. I have come to notice that every year almost to the exact date since 2012, I am either diagnosed with an ear infection or vertigo. It seems spring & stress are correlated with right ear pain & problems. Is this common & should I seek further help? I am a 26 year old female. I have a family history of small Eustachian tubes & autoimmune diseases. Thank you for your time.
Symptoms:  Ear pain, feeling of fluid in ear, thumping in ear, & dizziness