Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, The area around my vagina hole, seems swollen and it

Hello, The area around my vagina hole, seems swollen and it

Patient: Hello,The area around my vagina hole, seems swollen and it is a very light pink, and the inside of my vagina seems swollen also and light pink! I had sex like 7 days ago, it was pretty rough then not long after it started to hurt and then I noticed the swollen and light pink. Before we had sex I had noticed that my area smelled a bit fishy, I shower at least once a day so that was weird but it didn’t itch! I was hoping it was a yeast infection, I really don’t want to see a doctor so I got a yeast infection treatment. It is my third day and it still looks the same.

Doctor: