Hello, the past two weekends I've been sexually active twice

Q: Hello, the past two weekends I've been sexually active twice and we used protection, we even checked the condom afterwards to make sure it didn't rip or was faulty and none of his ejaculation got in or even around me but I was suppose to get my period last weekend and I still haven't gotten it. I get the usual symptoms I get before my menstrual cycle like light cramps but still no sign of my period. I have exams all this week and I know I'm stressed but ever since I missed my period I've been super worried and even more stressed and I need some kind of closure.. What do you think is going on?