Hello there, I am currently taking sertraline for anxiety an

Patient

Q: Hello there, I am currently taking sertraline for anxiety and depression and have been for about 24 days now. I've had the odd alcoholic drink at times but no more than just one. My friends want me to go out clubbing tonight and I am really worried about the amount I can drink so was wondering if you could give me some advice. I've already had 2 bottles of lager that are 4.4% and although I know I can't go wild like before, but obviously going out I would be having a couple more. Thanks.

Doctor