Hello there, I have started stretching my foreskin back an

Patient: Hello there,I have started stretching my foreskin back and have been doing it for about a month. It comes all the way back when flaccid and when pull it back it looks a bi red and it’s more red around the bottom. When erect it comes down halfway but not all the way. When having sex it doesn’t come down much either. Looking forward to hearing from you. Please help.Thanks

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I am not completely clear about the description but it seems that you have phimosis. Phi mosis is a condition where you are not able to retract the skin of the penis. This causes you to have pain in the area while pulling back the skin.The treatment is to get circumcision done. Please see a Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you.