Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello This is kinda a sex question if thats okay

Hello This is kinda a sex question if thats okay

Patient: Hello. This is kinda a sex question if thats okay.Ive been with my boyfriend for a while now and everytime we have sex it seems that i cant orgasme, he asked me if i ever will…We have done everything we can think of and ive played withmyself but still nothing.My boyfriend is starting to think that hes not good enough or im not enjoying it but i am i just cant seem to have an orgasme. And ive never even had one before…Is there something wrong with me? Is there something we can try to help?Please help!-B

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It looks like you are stressed with the sexual intercourse and hence the lack of orgas m. A failure of orgasm is generally related to the mind than the body.Relax yourself and share a comfort level with your boyfriend. Only when emotional bonding happens you will open up physically and accept an intercourse. Do not hurry up or force yourself into it. Take your time and try different techniques that would suit you best. Get good sleep daily for at least 8 hours. Avoid smoking and alcohol. Have a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Strawberries, dark chocolate, garlic, onions, watermelons, drumstick are known to be good aphrodisiacs and increase libido.In case all measures fail, consult a sex therapist along with your partner for a better evaluation.Hope this helped.Regards