Hello This is my second miscarriage, previously I miscarried

Q: Hello. This is my second miscarriage, previously I miscarried in February 2015, this was a "normal" miscarriage.

I miscarried again in April 2015. I was 6 weeks pregnant. I knew something wasn't right as I had taken a few clearblue tests with the week indicator and it was only ever 1-2 weeks (past conception). As I was 6 weeks when I lost the baby I assumed my levels would decrease.

I have taken a pregnancy test (clearblue) being almost 5 weeks past the date I lost the pregnancy and received a positive of 2-3 weeks (past conception). Why are my levels increasing?

I'm confussed as I know I was not able to fall pregnant that month as my doctor had given me a few tests to take home to make sure my levels were decreasing. When taken 2 weeks after the miscarriage there was still a faint positive.

Symptoms:  Increased hcg levels 5 weeks after miscarriage.