Hello, this might be an odd question At times i have

Patient : Hello, this might be an odd question. At times i have pain around the tip of my penis during "intense" erections. It doesn't happen often maybe once or twice a month and now every other month since i stopped masturbating. I had a recent urinary std test and it came back clear. Is this a serious issue or just normal during periods of strong sexual arousal.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your concern. Pain at the tip of the penis is not uncommon during intense erection. Erection, sex, ejaculation and all the things related to the are basically governed by the intense emotions, satiety and complex nerve pathways. Hence, such sensations are not unheard of, these get OK with time. Since you have stopped masturbation the sensations would definitely change. This is not a serious issue.