Hello, today I noticed that i'm having bloody thick mucus-li

Patient : Hello, today I noticed that i'm having bloody thick mucus-like vaginal discharge. I'm not feeling any mentrual cycle type of pains. It's almost 2 months that I've missed my period. You think you can tell me what could be wrong with me? Please and Thank You
Symptoms:  Bloody mucus like discharge
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Based on your age group, I would assume that this is because of irregular hormone levels in the body. This is what is causing the pains and the problems you are having. Wait for 2 cycles and if things are not normal, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you.