Hello, today I was on a trampoline me and my friend we were doing jumps.

Patient : Hello, today I was on a trampoline me and my friend we were doing jumps in mid air taking photos and when we were jumping I jumped to high and when I came back down my ankle cracked sideways I screamed because the pain was excruciating I was screaming oh my god my ankle and my friends got me an ice pack and carried me inside. When we got inside I was still crying and getting worried about what I had done. I tried applying pressure but I didn't succeed the bottom of my foot went purple along with my ankle and the bottom of my tibia that connects to my ankle a vein was popping out which I was shocked at. Eventually I was limping in great pain. I had some medicine for the pain and tried walking correctly I am still limping and worried what I have actually done to my ankle as I want to be mobile before Tuesday? I also am curious to know what I have done. Right now my ankle is a bit swollen and red and the bottom of my tibia is red too.....
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You had g ot sprain to your ankle. Treatment of it is rest, splint and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.