Hello, today I was on a trampoline me and my friend we were doing jumps.

Q: Hello, today I was on a trampoline me and my friend we were doing jumps in mid air taking photos and when we were jumping I jumped to high and when I came back down my ankle cracked sideways I screamed because the pain was excruciating I was screaming oh my god my ankle and my friends got me an ice pack and carried me inside. When we got inside I was still crying and getting worried about what I had done. I tried applying pressure but I didn't succeed the bottom of my foot went purple along with my ankle and the bottom of my tibia that connects to my ankle a vein was popping out which I was shocked at. Eventually I was limping in great pain. I had some medicine for the pain and tried walking correctly I am still limping and worried what I have actually done to my ankle as I want to be mobile before Tuesday? I also am curious to know what I have done. Right now my ankle is a bit swollen and red and the bottom of my tibia is red too.....

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You had got sprain to your ankle. Treatment of it is rest, splint and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.