Hello two week ago I noticed A few chord like vein on my shaft.

Patient : Hello two week ago I noticed A few chord like vein (I think) on my or is shaft I have left it alone for two week without masturbation and the chord like lump does seem to be slimming but very slowly everything else is fine like my urine and everything I was just wondering if you know what it could be because I am getting worried and want to restart my sex life but Carnt until these have gone I am 21 years old
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Venous prominence on the shaft is common and may be just normal. If you are bothered by the same or if they have appeared all of a sudden, a medical evaluation may be of help. Hope this helps you. Have a good day.