Hello! What are the symptoms of hyperthermia? My son was

Patient : Hello! What are the symptoms of hyperthermia? My son was on the tourist bus for an hour and it's 25 degrees outside. He was sweaty and breathing from the mouth though doesn't want to drink anything, no fever. He also has environmental allergies so nose is always stuffed outside. Am I worried for no reason? Can it be hyperthermia or he is just tired?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting ATD. Hyperthermia is raised body temperature beyond higher normal limit, that is 98.6 C. In hum ans, body temperature is maintained within a constant limit by nervous system. Sweating and blood flow to the skin (thermoregulation) help us keep our bodies cool. Human body has auto control to maintain it through fluid balance. Prolonged exposure to heat may deplete body fluid and to compensate that, thirst sense will be triggered. If your child's temperature is within normal range, do not worry. Try to provide more fluids than usually consumed when there is prolonged exposure to heat. Hope this helped you in clearing your concerns. Have a nice day