Hello, yesterday I was feeling extremely itchy on the left

Patient

Q: Hello, yesterday I was feeling extremely itchy on the left side of my neck while I was literally half asleep, I must have done it unintentionally, because it began to hurt kind of. Now this morning, there a a bunch of little red dots that my parents say won't come off. I am extremely worried please respond fast.

Doctor

An itch over the neck and followed by rashes in a short time indicates an allergy.It could most probably mean an insect bite causing such a reaction.
Kindly consider taking an antihistaminic like Cetirizine if available over the counter and see a dermatologist immediately. Do not itch over the area again and change your clothes. Wear cotton garments and apply calamine lotion over the area until you see the doctor.
Do not panic. You may need a few injections in case of a severe allergy.

Hope this helped.