Hello Yesterday I woke up at 9AM and I drunk 3-4

Patient

Q: Hello.

Yesterday I woke up at 9AM and I drunk 3-4 glasses of water and went back to sleep.

I woke up at 1PM and I felt like going to pee, so I did and I noticed I didn't pee as much as I felt I would be.

I tried standing for more but nothing came out for two hours. I went out with friends and cme home back and I did pee, but still not as much as I used to or I'm supposed to with the quantity of water I have been dribking

Its second day and I just get to pee a little bit o ly, no pain, no burning. Just less pee. Feel a bit heavy in my stomach though.

Please help me.

Symptoms:  Less urine, feeling heavy in stomach region, no pain yet
Doctor