Hello - Yesterday morning (11/13/15) while I was cleaning/fl

Patient : Hello - Yesterday morning (11/13/15) while I was cleaning/flossing my bottom teeth in the mirror under bright lighting (as I do multiple times weekly), suddenly right before my eyes a small, soft, pulsating lump appeared in the middle of my bottom lip that has NEVER been there before. I actually saw it rise up on my lip, with no trauma/injuries or contact-exposures whatsoever occurring on either of my lips or teeth while I was in the mirror, nor anytime prior to that. There's no pain or discoloration, so I didn't think much of it at first and thought it was a muscle twitch that would soon go away, but now almost 48 hours later with it still being present, after closely examining the lump visually and by touch (which I can feel pulsate as well, to the beat of my heart), I am very worried that this is indeed a sudden protruding artery with no direct injurious cause (and I don't have hypertension or any other cardio issues), and am very scared of what it may indicate, and am even more concerned that it will not subside/shrink/go away on its own. If I am not correct in my own evaluation, what do you think this is? If I am right, what can be done to fix this? I know that arteries, even minor, can't be removed surgically without risk of hemorrhage (and I don't even want surgery), but I won't be able to handle this visible pulsation now all of a sudden being on my lip permanently! I'm suffering from severe anxiety over this but am trying not to rush to an ER in the middle of a the night with it being Saturday (it's not recommended to go to ERs here on weekends), so please provide any insight that you may have if possible. I'm very confused and frightened - please help. (Gender: Female; Age: 20s)