Helo iam 26 yrs oldI got my last period on 13/1/15

Patient

Q: Helo iam 26 yrs old.I got my last pd.on 13-1-15..dis month I got no pd.I took pregnancy test n its positive..I dont wnt to continue wid it...as I have a girl child 10 months old...can I take mtp kit for abortion...plz reply

Doctor

If the pregnancy test is positive, then for sure you are pregnant now. If you don't wish to continue the pregnancy then you can take the TMP kit but under the advice and supervision of your Physician. there are set protocols pertaining to the mifepristone and misoprostol intake depending on the period of gestation and have to be followed to ensure safe and complete abortion. There are chances of heavy bleeding during the abortion, and hence should always be supervised .
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.