Help

Patient : I have got pinworms and i am 12 years old and have had them for 5 years and im scared to tell my mum help

Q: If a birth mother tests negative for HIV on July 24th which is the same day that she gives birth to her son (her lesb...

Q: Age:36, Gender: Male Good morning, I did blood tests: we use canadian units Hb 145 10^9 (normal) Wbc 7.4 10^9 (...

Q: I'm writing this post as I need an opinion / help on what to do next as I'm feeling lost. Important notes Symptoms ha...

Q: So about 3 weeks ago I started getting abdominal pain with the severity that it would wake me up at night. It was alm...

Q: I've had pretty badly breakout of canker sores for around 5 years now. And couldn't remember a day when I am free of ...

218

173

138

98