Help?! 15 and possibly pregnant but period started

Patient

Q: Hi doc. Need some help a.s.a.p. please. Im 15 years old and had sex 11 days ago, I did not take the pill the day I had sex and the condom broke, then took the pill regularly. I do not get a period at all when on the pill unless I miss 2 days. 6 days after sex I noticed light spotting and that night I felt like I was about to start my period but never did. I had cramps and lower back pain. Day 7 I had brown discharge and I felt nauseous in the mornings and very tired. I suspected I was pregnant so I stopped taking the pill and sure enough I had my heavy period. So am I pregnant or not?

Symptoms:  Spotting. Brown discharge. Cramps. Lower back pain.nauseous. and tired but period started
Doctor