Help!!!

Patient : Hi I've been experiencing a range of symptoms for the past 4-5 months I have seen my gp on a few occasions and it was thought the problems were down to my copper coil. I have since had it removed a couple of weeks ago. But I have now noticed the symptoms are still there and are getting worse. I am suffering with back pain abdominal pain severe headaches extreme tiredness mood swings and very itchy skin. I also have a patch of spots on my back which I've had since December that they never get a head on them. Lastly I have hot flushes where I am actually breaking out in a sweat this will happen several times a day and gets progressively worse as the day goes on. I often wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat. Do you know what this could be? I'm just so frustrated because nothing I do seems to be working. ( I'm not pregnant I have done 3 tests with my doctor)
Symptoms:  back pain abdominal pain severe headaches extreme tiredness mood swings and very itchy skin. I also have a patch of spots on my back which I've had since December that they never get a head on them. Lastly I have hot flushes where I am actually breaking out in a sweat this will happen several times a day and gets progressively worse as the day goes on. I often wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat